Furnace- Heat Pump - Air Conditioning Maintenance - Puyallup, WA
|Don’t let a year go by without an annual safety and maintenance check-up! |
Regular maintenance of your equipment is important to insure long term equipment reliability. It is one of the most important things you can do as a homeowner. Regular maintenance on your heating and cooling system will allow it to operate at peak performance, extend the life of the equipment and give you peace of mind. Regularly scheduled maintenance can identify a little problem before it become a big one.
When you call on Lyon's Heating & Air Conditioning to perform maintenance on your gas furnace, heat pump or air conditioner, we will perform the following checklist items that pertain to your system each time we service your heating and cooling equipment
* Check all electrical connection
* Check amperage to compressor & motors
* Check & clean evaporator & condenser coils
* Treat condensate pan
* Check belt condition & tension
* Check blower motor & squirrel cage
* Check refrigerant charge levels
* Check ignition controls
* Check & adjust gas pressures
* Inspect heating elements
* Inspect & clean burners
* Lubricate motors & moving parts
* Inspect, clean or replace air filters
* Check & calibrate thermostats
* Check all safety & limit controls
* Inspect gas lines
We've been serving the Puyallup area with quality service for years. A regular maintenance check will often detect and prevent a small problem from becoming a big problem, so don’t wait. Call us today and we’ll conduct a safety and performance check on your heating and cooling equipment. 253-864-7109.
The Mark of Excellence. The Daikin 3D Dealer Program ensures that this dealer delivers performance that exceeds industry standards.